WinBliss is a tool which facilitates development of material containing Bliss symbols. With WinBliss users can create new symbols and export them into their own programs, either through Windows Clipboard or as files.
– WinBliss symbols are stored in lists. WinBliss comes with a list containing more than 3000 symbols.
– WinBliss resides in the background. When needed it is activated with a hotkey.
– With the WinBliss symbol editor it is easy to create or alter Bliss symbols.
– In the WinBliss export window the appearance of the symbols can be changed as needed. The changes are instantly shown on the screen.
– With the WinBliss list editor new symbol lists can be created or existing ones can be merged or altered.